Please read attentively our safety rules before you go for a trip
- During the cruise, please follow the captain’s instructions.
- All the passengers must have with them their identity document.
- Sports or walking shoes are required. No heels allowed!
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by parents or an attendant of at least 25 years old.
- Children are asked to wear a life jacket.
- Drunken persons are not allowed to board.
- Red wine is not welcome on board. Strong alcoholic drinks may be consumed only with the captain’s permission.
- Animals are not allowed.
- It is forbidden to throw anything overboard.